The College of Healing was established in 1983. Over the past 30 years The College has been a pioneer within the Healing field in the United Kingdom and overseas, developing courses to the highest standard of tuition available.
Training at The College of Healing is based upon the philosophy that there are fundamental techniques and principles which give an understanding of how energy flows and operates. Whilst there are as many methods of Healing as there are Healers, these principles allow all Healers to fully develop their Healing potential.
We are affiliated to the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) and the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapy) via the CHO (Confederation of Healing Organisations.
Set up as an Educational Charity, the College is committed to:
- The development of an individual’s awareness of universal Healing energies.
- Training and developing skills in the use of these universal energies.
- Supporting the growth and development of its students at every level.
- Pioneering best practice in Healing tuition and Healer client relationships.
College of Healing Spiritual and Energy Healing courses:
- Self Care and Self-Healing Workshop;
- Spiritual and Energy Healing Workshop;
- Foundation Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing – Japan;
- Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing – accredited by UK Healers and fulfills the requirements of National Occupational Standards;
- Advanced Healing Modules;
- Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Counselling.
Through our College of Healing Membership Association we provide:
- Professional Code of Conduct;
- Complaints and Disciplinary Procedure;
- Professional Insurance at discounted rates.
The College of Healing is run by a Core Group of Tutors and overseen by a group of Trustees. All the senior tutors and trustees have substantial experience in the field of Spiritual and Energy Healing. The College of Healing has a solid foundation to support the development of its students.
We are affiliated to the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) and the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapy) via our membership of the CHO (Confederation of Healing Organisations).
You can download a new article based on the paper from Prof. Paul Dieppe, Exeter University, published in the Journal of Holistic Healthcare here: ArtHealingScienceCure.