The College of Healing was established in 1983. Since then, the College has been a pioneer within the Healing field in the United Kingdom and overseas, developing courses to the highest standard of tuition available. We are celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2023.
THE COLLEGE OF HEALING ETHOS
- Diligent service to humanity
- Working with the Healing energies inspires you to enhance your unique inner qualities and abilities
- You are embracing and cultivating your Inner Healer
- Our tutors aim to discover how each individual student works most effectively
Training at The College of Healing is based upon the philosophy that there are fundamental techniques and principles which give an understanding of how energy flows and operates. Whilst there are as many methods of Healing as there are Healers, these principles allow all Healers to fully develop their Healing potential.
Set up as an Educational Charity, the College is committed to:
- The development of an individual’s awareness of universal Healing energies.
- Training and developing skills in the use of these universal energies.
- Supporting the growth and development of its students at every level.
- Pioneering best practice in Healing tuition and Healer client relationships.
We adhere to the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Healing.
The College is
- a member of the CHO (Confederation of Healing Organisations)
- a member of UK Healers (UKH), which is one of the two verifying bodies for healing for the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council). UKH is also a gatekeeper of standards in healing for the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapy).
Our graduates can apply to be members of these bodies.
College of Healing Spiritual and Energy Healing courses:
- Foundation Course in Spiritual & Energy Healing
- Foundation Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing (Japan)
- Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing – accredited by UK Healers and fulfils the requirements of National Occupational Standards
- Advanced Healing Modules
- Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Counselling
The College of Healing is run by a Core Group of Tutors and overseen by a group of Trustees. All the senior tutors and trustees have substantial experience in the field of Spiritual and Energy Healing. The College of Healing has a solid foundation to support the development of its students.
Through our College of Healing Membership Association we provide a wide range of benefits. For full details click on the link above.
Click on the link above to read testimonials and reviews from our students.
To see all the College’s Policies & Procedures, click on the link above.
PO Box 342, Malvern WR14 9GU
The College of Healing Ltd, Balens Bridge Hall, Portland Road, Malvern WR14 2TA