Advanced Healing Module 6 – Spiritual Leadership
April 16 @ 9:00 am - April 18 @ 6:00 pm
When we are on a spiritual journey, there comes a time when we have a choice or opportunity to move from student to teacher and to take on the responsibility of Spiritual Leadership. This occurs when we start to teach others about the spiritual path and their own journey.
However, this process means that we continue on our own developmental journey and the transition from student to teacher comes when we stand in our own truth as a spiritual being, and take on the responsibility of what this means.
Coming into full spiritual maturity means that we bring to fruition and start to integrate all we know, and thus become catalysts for others.
This module in Spiritual Leadership is for those who wish to make this transition.
The course will cover:
- What is Spiritual Leadership and what qualities and skills would you expect from a Spiritual Leader.
- Working with Cosmic laws in a training situation.
- Working with the Shadow – our own and the group.
- Group dynamics – from Energetic and Psychological perspectives.
- The ability of looking after yourself when standing in your own power, truth and authority, while containing a group.
- The self-awareness to know when you need guidance from an experienced mentor.
Participation will be encouraged, in order to allow the space for each to access their own ideas and concepts of the role and qualities of a Spiritual Leader.
Students will be expected to plan and deliver a short presentation to the group on a topic of their choice, and be open to peer and tutor feedback.
This module will next run in two 3-day blocks on the following dates, subject to Covid-19 guidelines:
Block 1: Fri 16/04/21 – Sun 18/04/21 Block2: t.b.c.
Venue: Bridge Hall, Malvern WR14 2TA
Cost: £600.00 for members of the COHMA; £690.00 for non-members.
An additional fee for marking of written assessments may apply. (Assessment is optional.)
A certificate will be provided if all requirements of the course and the assessment have been completed