About The College of Healing Membership
The College of Healing Membership Association is open to anyone who has an interest in Spiritual and Energy Healing. As part of the Association we formed the Members Forum to give Professional Healers, retired Healers or people who simply share an interest in Spiritual and Energy Healing, the opportunity to be part of a the Healing community, dedicated to providing mutual advice and support. (At the current time, the Members’ Forum is under review.)
There are numerous other benefits in joining the College of Healing Membership Association; these include professional advice, access to the latest information and case studies, reduced rates for event attendance and professional insurance, Healing referrals, dedicated regional groups, social events and networking opportunities.
By joining the College of Healing Membership Association you are also investing in the future of the profession – you help us advocate and communicate the value of Spiritual and Energy Healing and the services we provide.
Levels of Membership
The College of Healing Membership Association has three membership levels;
- Professional member.
- Student Member.
For more information on these levels please see the ‘Membership Levels’ page or click on the link here.
Aims of The College of Healing Membership Association
- Give support and advice to enhance professional Healers’ practice.
- Provide robust professional support in all professional association matters.
- Subsidised professional insurance.
- Entry for Professional Healers in the ‘Find a Healer’ Page.
- Provide the framework for peer supervision and mentoring.
- Offer community and sharing; provide a ‘forum’ where all Healers and supporters of Spiritual and Energy Healing can meet to share ideas and offer mutual support. (At the current time the Members’ Forum is under review.)
- Provide quality CPD courses.
- Provide workshops in Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- Network with other Healing organisations and their members.
- Collect and share case studies and research papers.
- Support the work of The College of Healing.