About The College of Healing Membership
The College of Healing Membership Association is open to anyone who has an interest in Spiritual and Energy Healing.
There are numerous benefits in joining the College of Healing Membership Association; these include professional advice, access to the latest information and case studies, reduced rates for event attendance and professional insurance, Healing referrals, dedicated regional groups, social events and networking opportunities.
By joining the College of Healing Membership Association you are also investing in the future of the profession – you help us advocate and communicate the value of Spiritual and Energy Healing and the services we provide.
Levels of Membership
The College of Healing Membership Association has three membership levels:
- Professional member
- Student Member
For more information please see the Membership Levels page.
Aims of The College of Healing Membership Association
- Give support and advice to enhance professional Healers’ practice.
- Provide robust professional support in all professional association matters.
- Subsidised professional insurance.
- Entry for Professional Healers in the ‘Find a Healer’ Page.
- Provide the framework for peer supervision and mentoring.
- Provide quality CPD courses.
- Provide workshops in Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- Network with other Healing organisations and their members.
- Collect and share case studies and research papers.
- Support the work of The College of Healing.