College of Healing Membership Benefits and our Members’ Forum
Becoming a Member of The College of Healing Membership Association allows you to become part of one of the UK’s most reputable Healing organisations and connect with other like minded people within the Healing community. Alongside this there are also other numerous benefits.
We have created a portfolio of membership benefits for all of our members which are designed to provide you with knowledge and support to help you deepen your understanding of Spiritual and Energy Healing. Benefits, as part of the annual membership fee, include information, advice and research, access to professional one-to-one advice, opportunities to meet other like minded people and the chance to network both regionally and across the UK .
Membership of the College of Healing Membership Association provides a range of benefits that help develop your skills, keep your knowledge up to date and advance your career. Through membership you can participate in a community of professional people who care about the professional development of Spiritual and Energy Healers.
- Access to current information of news and CPD Courses within the Healing community via our connections with U.K. Healers and the Confederation of Healing Organisations.
- Listing in the ‘Find a healer’ page on the CoH website.
- Listing with U.K. Healers for increased referrals.
- Referrals from enquiries to the College of Healing.
- Advice and support on setting up and managing a Healing Practice.
- Advice and mentoring regarding difficult cases from the College of Healing Tutors.
- Assistance in finding supervision and Healing from other CoH Members.
- Regular emailed mailshots full of information about the healing world.
- Social outings and get-togethers.
- Reduced rates for College of Healing workshops and CPD.
- Attendance of local Healing groups.
- Subsided access to informal events exclusively for members.
- Beneficial rates for professional insurance with Balens.
If you are interested in becoming a member of The College of Healing Membership Association please contact our admin office on 07742 497263 or e-mail email@example.com