Our courses can be taken by people for many different reasons, including:
– To become a professional Healer;
– To offer Healing to family and friends;
– For self-development and personal growth.
You can read about one person’s journey into healing in A Healer’s Story
There are 3 stages or levels to the training:
The courses are taught by experienced Tutors and Trainers who continue to give support and guidance throughout the courses. There is often a Trainee Tutor present on the Practitioner Course and Advanced Healing Modules to give additional support.
A certificate is provided on completion of each course.
The Practitioner Course is accredited by UK Healers and meets National Occupational Standards. On completing the Practitioner Course the Healer is able to register with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies (GRCCT).
The College of Healing is a member of the Confederation of Healing Organisations (CHO). Our Chair of Trustees, David Balen, sits on the board of UK Healers (UKH) which is recognised by the GRCCT and the CNHC. The UKH is also a verifying body for the CNHC.
Anyone who has completed 4 of the Advanced Healing Modules will also be awarded a Diploma level accreditation.
COVID 19: We monitor developments closely and follow government guidelines.
|Course||Duration||Learning Outcome||Entry level|
|Foundation Course (UK)||4 days split up in various ways depending on the tutor offering the course||Understanding of Self care and Self Healing; Fundamental understanding of Spiritual & Energy Healing; |
Able to give Healing to family & friends
|Foundation Course (Japan)||6 days plus an assessment day||Fundamental understanding of Spiritual & Energy Healing||Beginner|
|Understanding of Self care and Self Healing||Beginner|
|Able to give Healing to family & friends||Beginner|
|Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing||12 weekends over 2 years||In depth understanding of Spiritual & Energy Healing||Introductory certificate|
|Able to work in a professional capacity||Evidence of prior learning|
|Healer registration with CNHC or GRCCT|
|Advanced Healing Modules||6 days per module, split up in various ways depending on the tutors||Advanced learning to highest UK standard||Practitioner Certificate|
|Satisfies CPD requirement||Evidence of prior learning|
|Development of specialist skills, according to Healer's choice|
Clear process from Foundation to Practitioner
Route to join the Practitioner course:
- Most applicants will have completed the Foundation Course.
- Fill in the Practitioner Course application form. This will soon be available online, in the meantime you can obtain it by requesting an application form by email from email@example.com
- You will be invited to an interview with the Practitioner Tutors who will be teaching on the course. This gives you the opportunity to ask questions and to demonstrate your Healing skills. We will ask how you will fit in your face-to-face weekends as well as your essays, reflective journal, Anatomy & Physiology study requirements etc. This is an undertaking for which we ask your commitment.
- You will be informed within in a few days whether your application has been successful and, if so, you will be booked onto the next available course.
- A deposit of approximately 15% of the total course fee will be payable at this point in order to reserve your place on the course.