The College of Healing Advanced Healing Modules offer you some of the most advanced training in Spiritual and Energy Healing in the UK.
These modules are offered to Professional Healers who are trained to the National Occupational Standard of Healing and wish to develop their Healing practice to the highest possible level.
The modules are applicable to Healers as:
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) study; to become highly specialised in specific fields of Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- Additional knowledge, understanding and self development, to enable you to increase your professional reputation to the highest possible UK standard.
- To provide in depth knowledge in specialist areas of Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- To ensure that all Healers receive the individual attention they require for their own personal growth and development.
- To fully equip Healers with the appropriate skills and knowledge to deal with any situation that may arise within the Healer/ client relationship.
- To provide on going mentoring and guidance from highly experienced Healers.
- To encourage Healers to convey and represent the Colleges’ vast body of knowledge in Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- To provide the most comprehensive Healing training in Spiritual and Energy Healing currently available within the United Kingdom.
- Introduction and reviewing Energy Medicine and research in the 21st Century
- Advanced understanding of the Chakras
- Working with clients who are at the end of their lives
- Working with clients living with life limiting illnesses and disabilities
- The Therapeutic Relationship and working with clients with complex needs
- Past Lives and how they may impact on the Healing Process
Please click here for more details.
Module 2: Advanced Healing Two
Negative energies, internal and external to include: thought forms, attachments, links, spirit release, sub-personalities
- How we define negative energies
- A spiritual perspective on negative energies
- Developing your yang energy: protection and challenging
- Clearing links, clearing energy in space and place
- Negative energies in the aura; how they arise and how to clear them
- Clearing houses and the workplace
- In depth healing cases
This module will next be run over 3 weekends in 2017: 6/7 May, 17/18 June, and 15/16 July.
Cost: £200.00 per weekend for members, £230.00 per weekend for non-members. Venue: Runnings Park, Malvern WR14 9GU
Please contact us to express your interest – contact details at the foot of this page.
Module 3: Planetary Healing to include:
- Exploring the elemental kingdoms
- Earth energies
- The role of the environment in good health.
Module 4: Understanding Archetypes and how they help us with Healing and Self Healing
Module 5: Esoteric Spirituality and how this informs us as Healers
Module 6: Spiritual Leadership; for those wanting to run groups.
Each module is taught over variable weekends.
In additional to attending each module you may also be required to complete the following:
- A portfolio of assignments;
- Relevant case studies;
- A self development journal;
- Practical and written assessments.
- These modules are for the Advanced Healer who, to qualify must be either:
- A Member of the College of Healing Membership Association;
- Qualified to the level of UK Healers (UKH) National Occupational Standards;
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) or General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapists (GRCCT).
- Accepted via an interview with a CoH Tutor and can show through Prior Learning that they are qualified to attend.
- Successful graduates may be awarded full membership of the College of Healing (MCoHMA) and have the opportunity to be registered on the College’s referral list.
- If you have already gained a qualification through a UK Healers accredited training ( equivalent to our practitioner level) you are eligible to participate in any of these modules to further your knowledge or fulfill your CPD (Continuing Professional Development) requirements.
- Module fees include all materials and cost of written and practical assessment – TBA.