We are now offering a Foundation Course which integrates both of the introductory workshops which we have previously offered:
– Self Care, Self-Healing (Part 1)
– Spiritual & Energy Healing (Part 2)
This 4-day Foundation Course will provide you with a basic, fundamental understanding of Self Care, Self-Healing and Spiritual & Energy Healing, enabling you to apply your newly learned skills to to Heal yourself and offer Healing to your family and your friends.
The course is designed to take complete beginners through the first stages of self-development, allowing you to become familiar with basic practices which will give you support throughout your life. You will learn about self-care, the Aura, the Chakras, Meditation and self-reflection.
As the course develops, and you begin to put into practice your new skills, you will discover many things about yourself while growing in confidence and understanding.
At the end of the course you will be ready to practise your healing skills on family and friends. In some areas, ongoing development groups exist which give students the opportunity to continue developing under supervision of the Facilitator.
This is a relatively short course, with immense value for money.
It is particularly beneficial for anyone wishing to improve their own lifestyle, change their work focus or improve their job skills.
The course is a prerequisite for people wishing to undertake our Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing, a 2 year self-development, CNHC registered course which allows you to work as a Healer, seeing clients and running a practice.
Part 1 – Self-Care, Self-Healing
The first 2-day section of the course focusses on Self-Care and Self-Healing and is designed to help you to increase balance in your life. It provides both practical and theoretical information on lifestyle choices, making positive changes to your life and Healing yourself.
- Understanding how your lifestyle choices impact on your health.
- The link between spirit, mind and body; understanding how the balance between these can impact on our health.
- Relaxation, centering and grounding; staying anchored to reality and balanced under pressure.
- Making positive changes to your life.
- Coping with Stress.
- Meditation and its value.
- Balancing the Aura.
- Understanding the Chakras.
- Visualisation techniques.
Part 2 – Spiritual and Energy Healing
The second 2-day section concentrates on Spiritual and Energy Healing and will further develop your skills and understanding of Healing, allowing you to give Healing to family and friends.
- What is Spiritual and Energy Healing?
- Reading and balancing others’ Aura.
- Understanding the Chakras, in relation to each other.
- Channelling Healing energy.
- How to give distant Healing.
- How to give one-to-one Healing.
In addition to attending the Foundation Course you are encouraged to develop the various skills you have been taught.
£300.00 to include all teaching and assessments. A deposit of £100.00 is required to secure a place.
Dates, Times and Venues
The course is run over 4 days but they are not usually consecutive. You will need to be able to attend all 4 days to complete the course. A certificate will be provided to participants who complete the course.
The dates, times and venue for each course are set by the Facilitator running the course and are published on our events calendar as soon as they become available.
The next available dates for the course are:
- 14/15 August 2019 and 7/8 September 2019
- 11/12 January 2020 and 25/26 January 2020
Please click here to see the Events Calendar.