The College of Healing currently offers introductory workshops on:
– Self Care, Self-Healing (Part 1);
– Spiritual and Energy Healing (Part 2).
These two workshops have been developed for people who have very little, if any knowledge of Self Care, Self-Healing and Spiritual and Energy Healing.
The workshops introduce you to a fundamental understanding of the subjects allowing you to apply your newly learned skills to be able to Heal yourself and offer Healing to your family and your friends.
These workshops are particularly beneficial for caring professions; social workers, teachers and other public service workers.
New Workshops are starting throughout the UK, with various venues and dates. For more information please click here to see the events calender.
Part 1 – Self Care, Self Healing Workshop
The content of the Self Care, Self Healing workshop is designed to help you to increase balance in your life. The workshop provides both practical and theoretical information on lifestyle choices, making positive changes to your life and Healing yourself.
- Lifestyle; understanding how your lifestyle choices impact on your health.
- The link between spirit, mind and body; understanding how the balance between these can impact on our health.
- Relaxation, centring and grounding; staying anchored to reality and balanced under pressure.
- Making positive changes to your life.
- Coping with Stress.
- Meditation and its value.
- Balancing the Aura.
- Understanding the Chakras.
- Visualisation techniques.
Part 2 – Spiritual and Energy Healing Workshop
The Spiritual and Energy Healing workshop will further develop your skills and understanding of Healing, allowing you to give Healing to family and friends.
- What is Spiritual and Energy Healing?
- Reading and balancing others’ Aura.
- Understanding the Chakras, in relation to each other.
- Channeling Healing energy.
- How to give distant Healing.
- How to give one-to-one Healing.
- Workshop duration is a total of 16 hours.
- Attendance of these workshops will vary according to region and the availability of the facilitator and may be one evening or day per week or over one weekend.
In addition to attending the Introductory Workshops you are encouraged to develop the various skills you have been taught.
- These workshops are run in various parts of the country including Malvern, Warrington, East Sussex, Hampshire, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Bath and Loughborough. For more information on workshop venues and dates please click here to see the events calender.
- Total cost of attending each workshop is £100, with £50.00 deposit payable on booking. Bank transfer, cash or cheque payments are accepted.
- Workshop fees include all materials.