The next Practitioner course will be starting in 2019
The College of Healing Practitioner Course is suitable for people who already have an understanding and experience of giving Healing.
The course explores Spiritual and Energy Healing in greater depth, allowing graduates to either become a Professional Healing Practitioner or to use the knowledge and understanding for their own self development and personal growth.
The Practitioner Course meets the UK National Occupational Standards for Healing and is accredited by UK Healers. Succesful completion of the course allows graduates to register with The Complementary National Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies (GRCCT). The College of Healing is a member of The Confederation of Healing Organisations (CHO).
- To develop your knowledge and understanding of working with Healing energies.
- To guide you on a programme of constructive Self Healing and awaken your powerful Healing energies.
- To help you make positive changes to your own life in an objective and constructive manner.
- To encourage understanding and acceptance of alternative belief systems.
- To ensure that you have the appropriate skills and experience to work safely and effectively.
- To ensure that you are skilled and competent Healer.
- Understanding the inter connection between Mind, Body and Spirit.
- Learning the skills and benefits of meditation.
- The art of using colour and symbols in natural Healing.
- Mastering creative visualisation.
- The benefits of energy Healing; bringing balance and well being into life.
- Understanding the energy matrix of the human body; aura and chakras.
- Communication skills, in giving and receiving information.
- How to set up and build a successful, efficient professional practice.
For more in-depth information about the benefits of the training:
What can I expect to achieve in my life as a result of this course?
The Practitioner course runs for 12 weekends, over a three year period.
Training weekends for the currently ongoing course are as follows:
- 2017 dates: 16 & 17 September, 21 & 22 October, 18 & 19 November
- 2018 dates: 17 & 18 March, 21 & 22 April, 19 & 20 May, 22 & 23 September, 20 & 21 October, 24 & 25 November
- 2019 dates: 23 & 24 March, 25 & 26 May, 31 August & 1 September (Assessment Weekend)
Training weekends for the course starting in March 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 dates: 30 & 31 March, 27 & 28 April, 1 & 2 June, 21 & 22 September, 26 & 27 October, 23 & 24 November
- 2020 dates: 28 & 29 March, 25 & 26 April, 30 & 31 May, 5 & 6 September, 3 & 4 October
- 2021 dates: 6 & 7 Febuary (Assessment Weekend)
In addition to attending the Practitioner course training weekends, you will also be required to complete the following
- A portfolio of assignments.
- Six case studies.
- A self development journal.
- Practical and written assessments.
- The Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing is accredited by and meets the National Occupation Standards for Healing.
- Completing the Course and obtaining the CoH Practitioner Certificate in Spiritual and Energy Healing enables the Healer to Register with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies (GRCCT).
- On completion of the course you will be invited to join The College of Healing Membership Association (CoHMA), our dedicated professional membership organisation offering you on-going support through your Healing journey.
- To qualify for entry on this course the applicant must have completed one of the following:
- The College of Healing Self-Care and Self-Healing Course, as well as the Introductory Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing.
- The College of Healing Foundation Course.
- Basic Healing Courses run by other Healing Organisations.
- Can show, by prior learning, that they have the basic knowledge and understanding of Spiritual and Energy Healing necessary to attend the course.
- Total cost of attendance on the Practitioner course is £2,400. On acceptance a £200 deposit will be required and we are happy to accept a further 22 staged payments over the duration of the course of £100 per month by standing order. Cheque or cash payments are also accepted.
- Course fees include all materials and cost of written and practical assessment.
- NB After being held at the same level for more than 10 years, the fee for the course beginning in 2018 will go up to £2,800, including all materials and cost of written and practical assessment. The fee for the course which began in September 2017 will remain at £2,400.