What is CPD?
Continual Professional Development (CPD) is the means through which practitioners take responsibility for their own continued learning and development for the improvement of their practice and the benefit of their clients or patients.
Committing to your CPD ensures you are offering the best possible service and helping to raise the standing of the Healing profession.
The Benefits of CPD
- Improves self awareness to maintain clear boundaries between Healer and client.
- Develops resources for yourself and your client.
- Enables you to learn new skills that can be useful to complement your core Healing skills.
- Gives new perspectives to familiar subjects opening your energy to better understanding and new perspectives.
- Keeps you updated with the latest research and practice.
- Gives a wider understanding of how energy therapies work.
College of Healing CPD Courses
The College of Healing runs a number of one day workshops throughout the year, which are applicable to be counted as CPD.
In addition to these, all of our Professional courses would also be considered as CPD, in particular the College of Healing Advanced Healing Modules.
We are also able to offer online refresher courses in Anatomy and Physiology courses through our partners Essential Training Solutions (ETS). Prices start from £35. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
All of the Members of our College of Healing Membership Association (CoHMA) are required to complete 12 hours of CPD each year.
For more information on The College of Healing CPD policy please see the ‘Continual Professional Development Policy and Plan’ page under ‘About The College of Healing’