- Established Healer for over 25 years
- Founder of the Centre for Wellbeing in Malvern
- Graduate of the College of Healing for over 25 years
- Massage therapist and Aromatherpist for over 25 years
- Facilitator for the CoH Introductory Workshops
- CoH Membership Officer
- Lifestyle Coach
I am a member of a monthly advanced Healing group and attend regular Healing supervision. I gently incorporate Healing within my Massage and Aromatherapy practice and it supports and inspires me. I have recently trained in Coaching and am a Facilitator for TetraMap; a personality profile model.
As well as Healing, both Spiritual and Energy, I offer Swedish, Sports and Aromatherapy Massage. Healing can be offered on a one-to-one, group or distant basis. I run regular workshops which explore healing and spirituality as a whole for both therapists and those who wish to understand and learn more about the Healing World. These workshops also include the College of Healing Introductory Self Care and Self Healing and Introduction to Spiritual and Energy Healing.
As a healer, I attend and run various Healing and Meditation groups. These allow individuals to develop and explore their own spirituality in their own way.