Advanced Healing Module 1 – Working with Advanced Healing Techniques
September 11 @ 9:30 am - November 21 @ 5:00 pm
After completing the Practitioner Course in Spiritual and Energy Healing students are encouraged to deepen their knowledge and understanding by exploring important topics which are very relevant in any successful healing practice. The first of these modules covers:
- Introduction and reviewing Energy Medicine and research in the 21st Century
- Advanced understanding of the Chakras
- Working with clients who are at the end of their lives
- Working with clients living with life limiting illnesses and disabilities
- The Therapeutic Relationship and working with clients with complex needs
- Past Lives and how they may impact on the Healing Process
The course takes place over 3 weekends: 11&12 September, 9&10 October, 20&21 November 2021
Tutors: Diane O’Connell, David Balen
Cost of the module: £600.00 for members of the COHMA or £690.00 for non-members.
A deposit of £100.00 will be required on booking.
There will be an additional fee of £20.00 for assessment at the end of the course. (Assessment is optional.) A certificate will be provided if all requirements of the course and the assessment have been completed.
To book please email the Administrator at email@example.com